Free Shipping to Kuwait and UAE for orders above AED200 | Buy in Installments (3 or 6 months)
0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
      Total

      BUY NOW

      PAY LATER

      with Tabby

      Shop for your favorite products and pay within 14 days of receiving your order,
      or in easy installments, COMPLETELY INTEREST FREE with Tabby

      Tabby is safe and secure and
      now available in UAE and KSA

      Transactions are protected using bank-level security
      measures and 128-bit encryption

      Payment Options

      Buy Now - Pay Later

      Shop now and pay
      within 14 days of
      receiving your order.

      No credit card needed at checkout! 

      Pay In Installments

      Spread the cost over 3 or 6 months. We will never charge more than what you see up front.

      A credit or debit card is required.

      How it works

      Complete checkout information

      Select payment method (Pay in 14 days)

      Continue with Tabby order

      Confirm your phone number

      Take a photo of your ID  (for UAE or KSA)

      Confirm your ID data

      Your order is now completed, You will be redirected back to hyperice.ae and you will see your order confirmation.

      Complete checkout information

      Select payment method (Pay in installments)

      Complete Tabby payment split details. (You will just make an initial payment for the 25% from the total Order value and the rest of the 75% within your selected installments).

      Confirm your phone number

      Fill your debit / credit card details and pay for the first 25% of the total order value.

      Your payment is now completed,
      You will be redirected back to hyperice.ae and you will see your order confirmation

      FAQ